Monday, July 18, 2011

Growth

Assalamualaikum w.b.t




This poem is dedicated to myself as a reminder for me..................

Once upon time,
In a lovely family,
There was a baby,
That born in that day.

Learn how to walk,
Learn how to talk,

Running,felt down,
Get up,get up,try reach the crown,

Look into sky,
Try hard to fly,

I want to go outside,
To play,to enjoy,to learn,
From my own,
Thinks and feels
Sory my brother~it always a no...
From your father,
From your mother...

Never blame them baby,
They have their own theory,
Just play with me,
Your imagination...

We will growth together,
Create a game in mind,
Create a friends in mind,
Even it is only an imagination,

After a long period of time,
Looking others at their age,

They have been growth,
They have been growth,
They have been growth,

Are u???

0 comments:

Post a Comment